[NCSG-PC] NCSG Policy Meeting in Kobe

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:35:28 EET 2019

Hi,

I think as Stephanie suggested the board discussions on strategic plan,
governance model etc are more appropriate for  the NCSG session during the
constituency day. It is better to discuss of what we hear than trying to
speculate and guessing.
There are those sessions: ICANN strategical planning in Monday
https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/961911 and ICANN Board Session on
Governance in Thursday https://64.schedule.icann.org/meetings/961931 in
addition to meeting with board on Tuesday.