[NCSG-PC] Next NCSG Policy Calls

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 04:13:20 EET 2019

Hi all,

with regard to calls, I suggest:
1- A call on Friday this week as update on EPDP and getting sense of NCSG
positions on the recommendations (we might need to vote recommendation by
recommendation based on level of consensus )
2- A call next week Monday for NCSG Policy call as usual. The council
agenda for next week call is mainly about EPDP
so I expect we will cover mainly EPDP during the 2 calls.

the 2 calls will be 90min each to no put more burden.