[NCSG-PC] Next NCSG Policy Calls

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:49:02 EET 2019

Hello,

as we are having 2 GNSO Council meetings and the delivery of final report
for EPDP to decide on, I would like to propose:

   - 1 call for EPDP update only next week, not necessarily before the
   extraordinary meeting (we are not voting there ). that will helps us for
   any position on consensus designation, voting at council level and giving
   any relevant update.
   - 1 call for the usual NCSG Policy call. I will suggest some dates/times
   as I will be traveling in the week of 18th Feb.

Another approach is just to have 1 call instead, maybe longer (2h30 with
allocating more time for EPDP update e.g.60 or 90min) next week.