[NCSG-PC] [Reminder] public comments review

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Feb 6 20:08:13 EET 2019

As the penholder of the comment on the budget I will not express a view on its submission, though I am working now to resolve comments that have been left in the document.

Similarly, I will refrain from commenting on the strategic plan comment, as I also contributed to its drafting.

Many thanks, Ayden