[NCSG-PC] EPDP team composition

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 16:37:45 EET 2019

Hi Stephanie,

I think there is simple distinction. PC confirm NCSG policy positions,
letters and public comments, make the appointments  for representing NCSG
in WGs and committees, and as chair I ensure that is done. However, NCSG
chair liaises with other groups: SG/C, SO/AC etc, communicate with them and
for staff the SG chair is the point of contact and is added to all relevant
leadership mailing lists.
for EPDP case, it would have be awkward if I communicated the appointment
as I am vice chair of the EPDP team and GNSO council liaison :)