[NCSG-PC] EPDP team composition

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 08:34:33 EET 2019

thanks,
so we can elevate Stefan from alternate to representative and send a note
to GNSO secretariat. the communication should come from NCSG chair.
for adding an alternate, I believe we should identify if there is any
potential candidate. I am wondering if call for candidate will produce a
sufficient pool of candidates who can step up .