[NCSG-PC] EPDP team composition

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:12:59 EET 2019

To follow up with Dave’s comment: unfortunately, now I have no bandwidth to
be a full member. Legal committee is the only thing I could fully commit
to...
It’s hard — I’d say, nearly impossible — for us to find someone to replace
Farzaneh with her knowledge and dedication, and we have a big void here.
However, Stefan is very committed to EPDP and he is fully engaged. So my
plea to PC would be to appoint him.
Cheers,
Tanya