[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 17th December

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Dec 16 20:39:25 EET 2019

If I may add an item to the agenda, we should get a start on the planning for the intercessional meeting which is being added on to the Kuala Lumpur agenda.  Please see the attached google doc which staff has created.  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yhAcdNRQxaIZw7NEk1-NKTft0jEP-sMgvRyWjXGw3bw/edit

Ideas for topics to work would be most welcome.

Stephanie Perrin