[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 17th December

oreoluwa oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon Dec 16 14:49:03 EET 2019

Thank you for sharing, Rafik.Unfortunately I have a conflicting engagement at the same time as the PC meeting and will be unable to attend.I will be sure to listen to the recordings afterwards and follow up on any required action items.Kind regards, Oreoluwa Lesi Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> Date: 16/12/2019  05:57  (GMT+01:00) To: ncsg-pc <ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is> Subject: [NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 17th December Hi allI am sharing here the NCSG Policy call draft agenda scheduled in Tuesday 17th Dec. We have at some motions for vote for council meeting and important topic of update from EPDP. This will be our last policy call for 2019. I. IntroductionII. GNSO Council Call PreparationCouncil agenda: https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2019/agenda/agenda-council-19dec19-en.pdfIII. Policy Update- Policy topics:  * PDPs & Review Teams Update : EPDP, Subpro, RPM- Public comments status:  https://www.icann.org/public-comments#open-public  & list of volunteers https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments+-+2019 IV. Others      TBCBest Regards,Rafik