[NCSG-PC] comment on RDS review 2 final report

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 01:35:23 EET 2019

thanks Stephanie for the draft.
it seems that public comments was extended again for 14 days (23rd
December) and it makes sense to share the draft in NCSG list for members
review.
there are also other groups who just submitted their comments
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-rds-whois2-rt-final-report-08oct19/2019q4/thread.html