[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 21st August

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 00:58:51 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I am sharing here the NCSG Policy call draft agenda scheduled in Wednesday
21st august.

For council agenda, we don't have motion to vote. We have some topics for
discussion such as the response to board resolution on EPDP phase 1
recommendations and ICANN letter regarding data accuracy for EPDP,
continuing the discussion started in the last call and in council list.
Another topic of interest will be the draft response from council prepared
by small team to referrals from board about CCT-RT recommendations.

Please review and feel free to suggest  addition/amendment to the agenda.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
   https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2019/agenda/agenda-council-22aug19-en.pdf