[NCSG-PC] Review of Comment on Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:28:36 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I think all the edits in the draft are accepted (
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11tJsAL1F1thYTGUIrytqU9U8m_AEMPMSzn-IgUqaGxA/edit).
I understand there is still some disagreement raised in the list about the
the price cap and there is also some proposed middle ground in the draft to
not object totally to the cap removal. I am happy there was discussion in
NCSG list regarding such issue and hoped that such draft was shared earlier.
the deadline for public comment is today at 23:59 UTC so looking to hear
from the rest of NCSG PC members if there is any strong disagreement
regarding sending the draft.

Best Regards,

Rafik