[NCSG-PC] Proposed Renewal of .org Registry Agreement

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 24 20:24:07 EEST 2019

They are every bit a regulator.  Global monopoly controller is maybe a better phrase?

:-)
On 2019-04-24 13:01, Martin Pablo Silva Valent wrote:
*coordintaor

Overtime I say regulator someone throws a shoe at me at icann.

Martin Silva Valent

mpsilvavalent at gmail.com<mailto:mpsilvavalent at gmail.com>

Partner | Silva.legal
martin at silva.legal<mailto:martin at silva.legal>

Director | Dat.as
martin.silva at dat.as<mailto:martin.silva at dat.as>

Skype ID: mpsilvavalent
Tel: +5491164993943
Libertador 5990, Off. 406
Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Este email, incluyendo adjuntos, podría contener información  confidencial protegida por ley y es para uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Si  Ud. no es el destinatario, se le advierte que cualquier uso, difusión, copia o  retención de este email o su contenido está estrictamente prohibido.  Si Ud.  recibió este email por error, por favor avise inmediatamente al remitente por  teléfono o email y borre el mismo de su computadora. / This  e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is protected by  law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use of the  intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby  notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the  information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this  e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply  e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system.