[NCSG-PC] [Urgent] NCSG Candidate to PIR advisory council

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 17 18:54:09 EEST 2019

Go for it.  I applied so will recuse myself.

Thanks

Stephanie

On 2019-04-17 07:11, Rafik Dammak wrote:
hello all,

we got an urgent selection to do in timely manner as we have a strict deadline.
if you recall there was a call for candidates in NCSG list (https://listserv.syr.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=NCSG-DISCUSS;5adc76d6.1902) to to be nominated to PIR advisory council for PIR nominating committee consideration. We should send slate of 3 candidates by 24th April.

I will send the names of those who applied offlist for PC members consideration. However, 2 members of NCSG PC should recuse themselves from the selection as they have applied.
let me know if you have any objection with proceeding. otherwise I will send the application and we can start the process.