[NCSG-PC] Adding NCSG rep to GNSO Drafting Team to Further Develop Guidelines and Principles for the GNSO’s Roles and Obligations as a Decisional Participant in the Empowered Community

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:44:19 EEST 2019

Hi all,

as you might know there is a drafting team working on "Develop Guidelines
and Principles for the GNSO’s Roles and Obligations as a Decisional
Participant in the Empowered Community". We have there Stephanie and
Farzaneh as members but Farzaneh expressed that she cannot continue and
would like to be replaced. Stephanie also expressed that she needs support.
When the deliverable will come to council it would be too late to make
substantial changes.

We need someone with experience on CWG/CCWG recommendations and to some
extent familiarity with GNSO OP. Based on DT timeline shared in council,
the work will finish by June/July. Therefore such participation will be
time limited and shouldn't represent a huge commitment.
I was thinking to volunteer Tatiana but I don't want to press. so looking
to hear if there is any suggestion so the member can get on board quickly.