[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 15th April

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 04:08:47 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I am sharing here the NCSG Policy call draft agenda.
For council agenda, the main topic would be the IGO-INGO curative rights
motion as we are going to vote on that. In term of policy discussion, we
will have more time since we are in transition phase between phase 1 and 2
of the EPDP. We might hear some updates from reps there about next steps
and phase 1 implementation (there is update scheduled during council call
too). For other PDPs, that will be under agenda item III.

Please review and feel free to suggest  addition/amendment to the agenda.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
   https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2019/agenda/agenda-council-18apr19-en.pdf