[NCSG-PC] Fw: [council] GNSO Council Leadership Team Correspondence to Mr. Kirikos and Mr. Shatan

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Apr 2 13:08:05 EEST 2019

I do not think it is appropriate for Council leadership to send correspondence like this without at least giving the Council the courtesy of a briefing. It would be nice to invite our feedback, too. But this is not a new issue, and communication between Council leadership and the Council has been poor for several months now. I do hope this will improve.

Ayden