[NCSG-PC] Fw: [council] GNSO Council Leadership Team Correspondence to Mr. Kirikos and Mr. Shatan

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:18:27 EEST 2019

Hi,

I am not sure to understand the question but I will try to respond. The
letters include references to the correspondence received from ICANN legal
council regarding the enforcement of expected standard of behavior by PDP
WG leadership and also explanation about the background leading to the
actions. The ICANN legal counsel was reached to give guidance regarding the
enforceability of ESB as it was challenged. The whole process started when
the GNSO OP process section 3.4 initiated by complain from Greg Shatan
against Georges Kirkios and having council leadership involvement by
co-chairs request (it was with the previous council leadership team in
May/June and so this handed over to current team).