[NCSG-PC] Meetings during ICANN Barcelona

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 03:04:22 EEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh,

Thanks for the draft,

Le mer. 19 sept. 2018 à 04:38, farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi everybody
>
> During Barcelona we will have NCSG open session. At the moment the agenda
> looks like this:
>
> - Introduction
> - Reminding ourselves what we do at NCSG (our values/our mission/ our
> focus) very short presentation
> - Meeting with GNSO board members

maybe agreeing on the topics to be discussed too in addition to what we got
for the board-ncsg joint meeting
also inviting Avri and possibly other board members if possible

> - Meeting with law enforcement

I assume we will talk whois/RDS access?

> - Meeting with Bryan Schilling

- Meeting with EPDP leadership (Rafik and Kurt)

 ok

> - Meeting with ICANN finance team
> - SSR2 17.30
> - ALAC 18.00
>
> is this last item clashing with the informal council meeting?

do we have an idea about the time allocated for each slot?
I think the agenda is quite crammed already, so I won't suggest adding but
it seems we dont have more than 1 slot for internal discussion (in fact
presentation).