[NCSG-PC] ATRT 3 will start soon/ do we have a candidate to recommend to SCC?

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:29:19 EET 2018

GNSO is seeking additional volunteers to serve on the ATRT3 and has opened
an Expression of Interest period for this purpose. As it may be of your
concern, the third review of ICANN’s Accountability and Transparency
(ATRT3) is scheduled to begin in January 2019 following a delay to allow
for public consultation on the schedule of ICANN reviews.

The application deadline is Tuesday 30 October 2018 at 23:59 UTC and you
can find additional information about the Review Team and the skills
required on the following link:
https://gnso.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-11oct18-en.htm

I don't know how the process of appointment is but I think it is at the
GNSO SCC level if I am not mistaken. I suggest someone sends the call ASAP
to NCSG Discuss list and see who will apply.

Farzaneh