[NCSG-PC] [Request for review] NCSG comment on Unified Access Model

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:25:54 EEST 2018

Hello PC

Comments we received so far are editorial so they can be accepted easily.
If no objection by PC we should send it preferably today. I know Rafik is
flying so as soon as he sees it and approves and there are no objections he
can send it. It is difficult to do it in an airport so I understand if he
can’t and not really the end of the world if he submits tomorrow. So Rafik,
over to you.  I thought would be good to send it to the Board as well. Up
to you.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 12:02 PM farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear PC
>
> Please go through this document, edit and see if you can approve it today
> or tomorrow.
>
> Farzaneh
>

> On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 5:51 PM farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
> wrote: