[NCSG-PC] [update] public comment reviews (submission by 27th Nov)

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 01:19:29 EET 2018

Hi all,

thanks for the comments.
the current situation:
CCT and Auctions proceed public comments were extended. however I will
submit the CCT comment anyway as it is ready (and there was no objection)
and I will finalize the auctions proceeds within 24-48hours, we need to
move on and close this. There are several suggestions on the pending areas
and will put suggested language there based on the input to date.

we also have SSAC comment to be submitted by 3rd December and waiting for
NCSG PC review:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fSi1SLEqk0QcWHmq-R1MBRWZJZ4MpsX2thXfI4sUjXA/edit
. I already checked with Tomslin about the report and got his response :
"In my assessment of the draft report, the recommendations had a direct
correlation to the report items. I also noticed they clarified our concern
on methodology. Additional recommendations either addressed our concerns on
transparency and accountability or tried to improve how SSAC identified
skills for recruitment. So, I didn't find them contentious."

we don't have anything else in the pipeline yet for other public comments.
I will share asap I got drafts to be reviewed. There are drafting teams for
new gTLD subsequent procedures supplemental report, for EPDP initial report
(that is with NCSG rep to EPDP team) and volunteers for redcross comment.