[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 26th November

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:12:28 EET 2018

Hi all,

I am sharing the draft agenda for our NCSG policy call next week.
One important topic will be EPDP as we got the initial report (and so
public comment) and the council agenda itself allocated a substantial time
for the EPDP update. We can discuss it as separate agenda item under III
and focus on it.

For council agenda we go through the other items quite quickly, since all
motions are in consent agenda. I see IGO-INGO topic as something we need to
think about carefully because the implication of any decision council make
on setting a precedent. another topic may be the reserve fund and if we
want to have some position on the matter (in reference to the discussion
happened iat Barcelona meeting)

Please feel free to suggest or amend agenda items.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda:
*https://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/agenda-council-29nov18-en.pdf
   <https://gnso.icann.org/en/meetings/agenda-council-29nov18-en.pdf>*

III. Policy Update
- Policy topics:
  * EPDP discussion: initial report and next steps
  * PDPs & Review Teams Update
- Public comments status:  https://www.icann.org/public-comments#open-public
& list of volunteers
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Public+Comments+-+2018

IV. Misc
   - Additional Budget Requests suggestions

Best Regards,