[NCSG-PC] SSC and SCBO Applications

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 11:41:49 EET 2018

hi all,

based on the votes listed here,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1awDQTU4_qT581Pt3Pp2SoT8u8decwKneRUc7QkLHPOE/edit#gid=0,
we got enough votes to make a decision (7/10) and it is clear :
- for SSC, the 3 candidates have the majority of the vote
- for SCBO, most of the votes ask for re-opening the call.

I interpret that we got confirmation of the 3 representatives to SSC and I
will send the names to the GNSO Secretariat.
for the SCBO, I am fine with re-opening the call for candidates. however, I
would like to ask you to encourage candidates as many as possible to apply.