[NCSG-PC] SSC and SCBO Applications

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:52:34 EET 2018

Hi Rafik,

I too cannot edit the form. Please count and record my vote as Yes for
all 3 nominees for the SSC and Yes for the single nomination for SBCO.

Thanks,
Arsene

> thanks to those who put their votes, we are still missing the votes of
> other PC members
> please do asap.

> Le dim. 18 nov. 2018 à 18:47, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
>> the vote was added.
>>
>> Rafik
>> Le dim. 18 nov. 2018 à 18:35, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> a
>> écrit :
>>
>>> I do not have access to the file (I have requested access twice
>>> already);
>>> please can you record my vote as per my instructions on our mailing list
>>> yesterday. Thanks!
>>>
>>> Ayden

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <https://www.smart-kitoko.com/>*,
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0