[NCSG-PC] SCBO and SSC selection

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Nov 16 17:43:53 EET 2018

Hi Rafik,

I think it's okay to share the applications on our mailing list. The applications consist of a link to their (public) Statement of Interest and a brief explanation as to how they would like to represent the NCSG, so I think we should make sure these are all archived on our mailing list. Thanks!

Best wishes, Ayden