[NCSG-PC] RDS/WHOIS2 Review Team -- Draft Comments

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Nov 16 17:21:11 EET 2018

Thanks Ayden and apologies but the next piece on LEAs is coming soon...had to stop for the legal memo

On 2018-11-16 10:20, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
I have now made some edits to Stephanie's Google Doc, to harmonise the formatting and I made a few stylistic changes. Thanks so much for drafting this Stephanie; the substance is great! I will make some further substantive edits later tonight, once I have finished reading the report myself.

Best wishes, Ayden