[NCSG-PC] draft call for NCSG SME to SCBO

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 02:57:05 EET 2018

Hi all,

sorry for the delay. I drafted quickly the call for volunteers to SCBO from
NCSG
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14CsZReZlfRHk6ejOg8uM47emH80WuLIh2kXruGNLUYQ/edit.
Please review it and feel free to edit it.
I would like to share the call by Friday and  having it open for one week
(it will be also good to encourage candidates to apply).

Stephanie already shared the information in the list based on the
communication from staff and so those interested should be aware.
This draft call is aimed to start the process and getting candidates,
conduct selection and appoint them. I don't think there is any limit in the
number of people we can send but we have to appoint those with a certain
level of expertise to be effective.

In addition to that, Stephanie will shift from councilor to SME in the SCBO
and I will communicate GNSO secretariat to make it official.