[NCSG-PC] Fw: [Public Comments] Call for Volunteers for Draft Community Travel Support Guidelines

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu May 31 10:33:33 EEST 2018

Taking this to the PC list-

I will work on responding to this; the proposed revisions are inadequate and address none of the concerns that we and others raised.

It is my impression that these guidelines were written prior to that sham consultation being carried out back in January, as this document does not even analyse or refer back to the inputs received. So disappointing and disrespectful of our time.

Ayden