[NCSG-PC] New letter to Board re: Budget?

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue May 22 23:14:27 EEST 2018

Is there any point in writing a new letter, this time to the Board before it adopts the new Budget, asking that they kindly consider reinstating CROP to 100% of its original size (cost implications - extra $50,000), increase ABR envelope modestly to include support for the IGF as has been the case in the past (conditional on workshop acceptance; we do use this resource very well, and it can't cost more than $10,000 for the entire GNSO), and expand the Council Strategic Planning Session from 2 days to 3 days (cost implication, I'd guess max $5,000 for 1 extra night hotel + per diem for 21 people) in recognition of the fact that the Intersessional has been discontinued so the agenda will be more packed than usual?

Ayden