[NCSG-PC] ICANN's draft interim model for GDPR compliance

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun May 13 17:09:45 EEST 2018

Exactly, can you just send it please?  i have not had time to finish it,
you could tell them in the transmittal email that we are still working
on the appendices (so are they by the way, a lot of the important things
are missing.

I have to play the organ in church today, gave the regular organist
mothers day off....gotta run

cheers Steph