[NCSG-PC] Preliminary comments on WHOIS Review 2 agreements

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu May 3 14:37:50 EEST 2018

Hi Stephanie,

in general and as review teams are different and special beasts compared to
other structures where members have more influence in final product versus
to community input, I would advice pushing as much as possible. personally,
I think EWG was a big mistake from the previous CEO and we are still paying
the price.