[NCSG-PC] NCSG policy course

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 16:02:17 EET 2018

Thanks Farzi for forwarding this materials. I only have a question. How this program will be different of ICANN Academy Leadership Program? As far as I can see is more focused on how to reach consensus than to understand policy process. I think if we could draft some topics about Policy  course that we would like to talk about, David and you could be more productive in your meeting.

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas