[NCSG-PC] For approval, Art 29WP letter

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:10:46 EET 2018

Hi,

Thanks, Stephanie again for this,
if there is no strong objection in NCSG lists by Friday 2nd March 11:59
UTC, we can interpret that we got consensus on sending the letter. We are
following here a "fast-track" approach due to the time constraint imposed
by the GDPR work. As the letter is signed by Farzaneh in her quality of
NCSG chair, she is tasked to send it.  for convenience, can you share what
are the mail addresses to send to?
it is aligned with what we discussed regarding the interim model comment:
we made a first principled submission but now it is time to work around
what it seems the convergence model and influence it.  Farzaneh shared the
details about the webinar scheduled for tomorrow and we will continue the
discussion there about the next steps and prepare for Puerto Rico.