[NCSG-PC] Fw: [council] Draft of Public Comments - ICANN's Draft FY19 Budget and Ops Plan

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:28:55 EET 2018

Hi Ayden,

Thanks for this,
I reviewed the comment (also last edits by Donna). I think it is getting
shape well but still, we have to be cautious with regard to other groups
comments since not all of them were that active in SCBO and may ask for
last minute changes.
I am thinking if we can suggest more about supporting PDP work and not just
highlighting subpro , one suggestion was that consideration should be made
for budgeting the PDPs and their upcoming implementation based on GNSO
council planning. maybe adding more consultation from finance dept to the
council on that matter. do you think that is possible at this stage?
after the comments period, the council still has to engage at Puerto Rico
meeting in the budget-related sessions and with finance team.

thanks again for the work done there and steering the effort.