[NCSG-PC] ePDP DT / Leadership Issues

Tropina, Tatiana t.tropina at mpicc.de
Wed Jun 20 15:25:00 EEST 2018

Agree with Rafik,
I would object SG representation in chairmanship for two reasons:
1) it immediately sends the (wrong) message “you don’t have to be neutral as a co-chair”
2) one chair and one vice-chair is easier to manage in terms of neutrality. If they are not neutral there are enough of balancing forces to point this out and fix this.
We will have enough representation of different interests due to the group composition from even distribution of reps from SGs. Why do we have to bring this on the chairs level is something I am not convinced of. Or rather convinced otherwise.
Cheers,
Tanya