[NCSG-PC] ePDP DT / Leadership Issues

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Wed Jun 20 09:30:27 EEST 2018

Agree with Rafik, too. I don't see what is the big difference between
two co-chairs and chair/vice-chair set up (as I assume they are
interchangeable when one person can't be present at the time-consuming
meetings for whatever reason and they share the workload). I wouldn't
favour the council selection - rather leave it to the group (or SSC, but
I'd prefer the group selecting them). However, on the latter issue I'll
go with any position PC develops - to me membership/size/participation
is more important because if the group is sizeable and manageable and --
as I prefer downsizing it to no more 3 members from SG -- the leadership
issue is less of a problem. These two are intertwined, IMHO.

Cheers,

Tanya