[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Operating Procedures for allocation of travel slots at NCSG

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 04:56:53 EEST 2018

Please comment.

Farzaneh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: farzaneh badii <farzaneh.badii at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 9:56 PM
Subject: Operating Procedures for allocation of travel slots at NCSG
To: NCSG List <NCSG-DISCUSS at listserv.syr.edu>

Dear all please find attached a draft of operating procedures for the
allocation of travel slots. I will share this with NCSG EC and PC as well
for comments.

You can comment on this document until 8th July, we will then discuss it at
NCSG EC finalize it and send you the final version. If changes are made by
EC after 8th July, we will inform you about it and give some time for
comments and then approve at EC level.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sSJWajPGAIz9_mwNFi
S7YlUg5CYtKdN5HejtaVojXo0/edit?usp=sharing

Best
Farzaneh