[NCSG-PC] Slides for Thursday Webinar

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 03:35:58 EEST 2018

Hi Farzaneh,

there is a small error about number of councillors in slide #7.
I will be happy to talk  about PC plans and give updates about council in
Panama including discussion on EPDP and so on (I understand we have to keep
things simple)

regarding cc session, there is another one about next steps for temp spec
with update from GNSO council lederhsip in last day of the meeting.
we can also add a note about the GNSO Policy webinar scheduled next Monday
and encourage participation.