[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Gnso-sc-budget] FW: [community-finance] ICANN Reserve Fund: Proposed Replenishment Strategy Public Comment Report Published

avri doria avri at apc.org
Thu Jun 7 20:25:39 EEST 2018

(observing)

Hi,

ATRT2 recommended, and the board accepted that there be a process by
which people could get the synthesis reports updated if there were
errors or omissions.  I do not know if this was ever done systematically
(one of the reasons i am desperate to see ATRT3) but I think that people
can send them comments on issues and get corrections.

BTW, this would refer to comments in the comment period and not
necessarily letters.

avri

Ps. While I am at it, the NCSG letter was discussed in detail, though no
changes were made based on that conversation.