[NCSG-PC] Fw: Re: [Gnso-sc-budget] FW: [community-finance] ICANN Reserve Fund: Proposed Replenishment Strategy Public Comment Report Published

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jun 7 12:13:01 EEST 2018

Thanks Rafik.

Will be interesting to see, now that we have spotted this, how they do version control on the ICANN website... will they pretend nothing happened and just re-upload a new PDF, or keep this up for historical purposes and post an additional, corrected report?

I think this is important, as I am often left wondering how ICANN staff analyse comments - now that they have published a report absent half our comments, and presumably it was published following some kind of internal review, will a revised report have *any* impact?

Ayden