[NCSG-PC] Public Comments Draft to be reviewed for 31st July

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:46:21 EEST 2018

Hi,

Thanks Martin for review and endorsement.
the deadline for submission is today 31st July. the 3 comments are in good
shape and main comments were resolved (I have some comments there but they
are not blocking issue and current content is ok).  those comments have
been for awhile under PC review and I think several PC members supported
them already on other threads.
if there is no objection by Tuesday 31st July 23:00UTC, the 3 comments will
be submitted.
The IRP-IOT comment will be handled later while I think it is ready too.