[NCSG-PC] Open Data comment

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jul 28 11:05:32 EEST 2018

Open Data Initiative

I am not happy with the version of this comment that the NCSG submitted, so just to note this formally, I do not approve of its submission. I understand that has already happened, though I had already noted on this list some of my objections regarding the removal of important and relevant missing data sets. I am disappointed that my edits here were deleted.

Overall, I think the comment submitted is unprofessional. I had made a number of edits to try to bring the comment along, but I don’t see them all in the submitted document. I am not happy that something so radically different to what had been proposed this time yesterday has ended up being submitted.

Ayden