[NCSG-PC] IoT public Comment

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 09:37:42 EEST 2018

Here was an easy public comment which I drafted. Please comment and put it
up on the NCSG mailing list. I will be going on holiday on 3 August so I
probably won't be able to see it off but it is pretty easy:1. We support
the prolongation of timing for filing a claim at IRP against ICANN

2. We support the modification of text that has removed the previous time
limit within which the claimant can file against ICANN.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XlDp0qcVUbZYH0qZdijqsoQWQG5V2jsK1NFoYmsRgSc/edit

I thank the previous drafters of the first comment. They made my copy paste
easier :) [of course in quotation marks]

I might not be able to resolve comments if they happen after 3rd. If
something extraordinary comes up please try to fix it.

Farzaneh