[NCSG-PC] ePDP members consulting with membership

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:14:24 EEST 2018

Hi Avri,

I think the first goal to work on agreed positions on every topic and spend
time toward that including making compromise.

I am not sure that is effective or feasible to have members presenting
different positions when there is expectation from other groups to see one
position.

I have no idea what can the topic where we will have disagreement. while
not presenting position may be safe but I dont know if it is the right
approach. I can understand as principle to have split positions but how
much effective it is in long run and how it can impact negotiation toward
consensus in EPDP itself.

I would go with deciding case by case and weigh the merits of any choice
make and we can from that as outcome.