[NCSG-PC] Comments on EPDP

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Jul 10 13:07:29 EEST 2018

Pam Little has repeatedly asked that "at a minimum" be removed from the language in the EPDP scope, and this was +1'd by Stephanie, but of course it was not actioned by staff... (the IPC's proposed language which received no cross-stakeholder group support was simply copied and pasted into the same document).

Ayden