[NCSG-PC] Public Comments needing volunteers

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 15:36:15 EEST 2018

I will do the same of Farrell. I'd like to have a chance in Red Cross comment as a volunteer.Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaCommunications Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas