[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Epdp-dt] Candidate Confidentiality

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 2 15:33:37 EEST 2018

I think we can justify it (and I believe it is necessary) because this
is the first time the interim spec power was used, and it is addressing
the single biggest policy issue we have repeated to resolve. Tight
council control, and greater transparency, is therefore necessary.

cheers Stephanie Perrin