[NCSG-PC] perrin final comments on GDPR

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Jan 30 02:48:04 EET 2018

Stephanie,

I think this is a comprehensive, well-written analysis of the various models that have been proposed, and it is a valuable contribution that I believe others will find extremely helpful in understanding what distinguishes one proposal from another. Well done. I am saddened we are not submitting this under the NCSG moniker.

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline