[NCSG-PC] GDPR compliance

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 27 22:47:52 EET 2018

COlleagues, my apologies for being so late.  I have had no end of
headaches with my computer and my Internet access.  Not a good excuse, I
know, but there you are.  Here is draft 2.....I am still working on this
document, but have dumped the legal analysis till later as it is
complex.  Should be through editing my comments on the other draft
proposals submitted shortly, and will send you the updated version.

Apologies again....comments welcome.

Stephanie